Summer is the best time to be in Chicago! Luckily, there are plenty of free and affordable things you can enjoy in Chicago for the whole family. There are also some great events that take place, like the Taste of Chicago and Air & Water Show. Here are 10 free things that you can do around the city:
- Lincoln Park Zoo: This free zoo is definitely a must do. They also have lots of events going on throughout the year.
- Millennium Park Summer Film Festival: Tuesdays June 5 – August 21 at 6:30pm
- Maggie Daley Park: This new park located next to Millennium Park has many great features that the whole family can enjoy.
- Navy Pier: There is plenty going on at Navy Pier this summer! Check out their website for more information.
- Chicago Cultural Center: This popular tourist attraction hosts many free events for the city throughout the year.
- National Museum of Mexican Art: This museum provides free admission and is located in the Pilsen neighborhood.
- Chicago Air & Water Show: August 18 – 19 at North Ave. Beach
- Taste of Chicago: July 11 – 15 at Grant Park
- Beaches: Chicago features 26 miles of free lakefront with numerous beaches and outdoor activities you and the whole family can enjoy.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: This gorgeous botanical garden has free admission and 2 indoor acres and 10 outdoor acres to enjoy.
What are your favorite free/cheap things to do in Chicago this summer?
ESR Law Group provides legal representation to clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ comp and birth injury cases. Contact our office today for a free case consultation.