Christmas time in Chicago is so magical! There are so many things to do around the city to celebrate the holiday season. Many of these things are even free! Even though it might be a little chilly out, it’s worth checking out the decorations, visiting the Christmas markets, and maybe even going ice skating.
If you and your family are looking for things to do in Chicago for the holidays, check out this list:
- Ice Skating at Millennium Park and Maggie Daley Park Skating Ribbon
- Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier
- Christkindlmarket at Daley Plaza
- Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park Zoo
- Navy Pier New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- See the Christmas tree at the Walnut Room at Macy’s on State Street and holiday window decorations
- CTA Holiday Train
- Randolph Street Market Festival
- Holiday Lights, City Lights Bus Tour
- See ‘A Christmas Carol‘ at the Goodman Theatre
Happy Holidays from our team at ESR Law Group!
Contact ESR Law Group for a free case consultation. We are located in downtown Chicago and specialize in personal injury, medical malpractice, and Workers’ Compensation cases. #KnowYourRights