When you meet with an attorney for the first time, they will ask you questions about your case and what you need. You should also ask the attorney questions to make sure you understand their process and what they can do for you. If it’s not a good fit, you can always meet with someone else.
Here are some key questions to ask your attorney:
1. What areas of law do you specialize in?
2. Where did you attend law school and how long have you been in practice?
3. Have you handled injury cases like mine before? If so, how many?
4. How many of these cases have you taken to trial? What were the results?
5. How long does it typically take to resolve an injury case like mine?
6. How often will you communicate with me about my case? Will I be able to speak directly with you if I need you?
7. How many cases are you currently handling? Do you have time to handle my case?
ESR Law Group is located in downtown Chicago. We represent clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation cases. #KnowYourRights