Due to COVID-19 we have all had to adjust our lifestyles and self-quarantine to stop the spread of the virus. Here at ESR Law Group we are all working remotely to keep ourselves safe and also help our clients. Here are some things to do while stuck at home!
Things To Do While Stuck At Home:
- Netflix and quarantine: There are many great shows and movies to watch on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. Netflix is offering 30 days free right now. Check with your cable provider because many premium channels are now free for the time being, like Showtime and Epix.
- Travel virtually: You can take virtual tours of museums and national parks around the world.
- Up your cooking skills: This is a good time to experiment with different meals and using everything in your kitchen.
- Podcasts and e-books: There are so many podcasts on every topic imaginable. This is a great way to learn about a new topic or just something random. There are many places you can get free or affordable e-books that you can read on your phone, computer, or tablet. Start by checking with local library’s website.
- Clean and organize: Since you might be spending a lot more time at home right now, take some time each week to clean and organize a different part of your home. Put on some music or a podcast and make a fun activity out of it. At the very least, make sure you are wiping down doorknobs and sinks and other things that are touched regularly.
- Start a new hobby: Or work on that hobby that you have been neglecting. It might be painting, drawing, puzzles, or whatever else!
- Don’t forget to take care of yourself: This is a stressful time where many people are having uncertainty about their next paycheck. Make sure to take some time to relax, however much you’re able to. It’s important to stay healthy for yourself and your family.
Stay healthy and stay safe!
ESR Law Group is a personal injury law firm in Chicago. Contact us to discuss your case.